First, I want to give a huge thank you to Jessica Burgess. Thank you! I am truly honored and excited to be nominated. Jessica is a homeschool, motherhood, and product review blogger. She loves her family, all-natural products and treatments, and homeschooling her kids. She writes about homeschooling her five children, product reviews, interviews entrepreneurs, and more. Get to know her better on her blog What’s happening with Jessica?! She’s a genuine person and it really comes through in her writing.
I am excited to get to know other bloggers through this exciting opportunity. I also see this as an opportunity to continue to learn and grow as a blogger so that I can make better content for you, my beloved readers.
Check out the rules and my nominees below.
“The award is a way to be discovered but also to connect and support the blogging community. A great idea in promoting your own blog and others. Originally it was given out to blogs with less than 2000 readers but this has slowly lowered as the reward has gained popularity. It is now only 200 readers or less.” – The Global Aussie
- Give a shout out to the blogger who nominated you, share the love by linking back to their blog.
- Share some random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 or more bloggers who you feel deserve this award & who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer questions posted by the person who nominated you & ask your nominees to answer questions.
- Comment on my original post letting me know you’ve accepted your nomination & leave a comment on Global Aussie blog post about the Liebster Award 2017 letting him know you have received a nomination.
- Have fun, this is a great way to get your blog out there, discover new blogs and help other bloggers out.
Random Facts About Me
- I’m Cuban American, but I was born and raised in Miami, Florida.
- I dream of writing a book someday, but I don’t know what it’s going to be about yet.
- My favorite book is the Count of Monte Cristo.
- My family and I are obsessed with Disney.
- My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast because I love that Belle loves to read, but I admire Tiana’s work ethic.
- I speak English, Spanish, and French.
- My favorite food is cheese pizza.
- I sometimes paint things just for fun. My preferred medium is acrylic paint, and I usually just follow free tutorials on YouTube or attend a paint night (the ones where you drink and paint with your friends).
- I have a master’s degree in Clinical Psychology, but I love reading and writing so much that I want to make them my bread and butter.
- I want to write a book one day, but I have no idea what it’ll be about yet.
My Favorite Blog
Questions For Me1. What gives you the inspiration to write?
2. Why did you start your blog?
My Beautiful Nominees
Dayana from My Eklektik Mama
Sayward from SayNThings Blog
Victoria from My Momtastic Life
Ashley from A Vodka Kind of Mom
Amada from Russney Party of FiveBec from I’m Bec Webb
I know these ladies via social media and they are some amazing writers and women. I am proud to nominate them. They all deserve it!Questions For My Nominees
1. If you were a superhero, what powers would you have?
2. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
3. What person (dead or alive) would you most like to meet?
4. What is your favorite room in your home?
5. What do you wish you knew more about?
6. What could you give a full 30-minute presentation on with no preparation all?
7. What is the one luxury item you use daily that you can’t live without?
8. How do you relax after a hard day of work?
9. What are you most looking forward to in the next 5 years?
10. What’s the best way to start off your day?
Follow Up with Me
Let me know if you will accept your nomination by commenting with your link to your post. I am very interested in reading your responses as well!
If you have any questions on accepting the Liebster Award, Global Aussie is a fantastic resource on steps to follow. You also want to make sure and comment on his post letting him know you’ve been nominated.
I want to thank Jessica Burgess for this wonderful opportunity. I am truly honored and I have had so much fun with this!
Don’t forget to leave a comment letting me know you have accepted your nomination. Thanks for stopping by.
<3 E. L. Lane